Packages--guikit and mathgl3d help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66943] Packages--guikit and mathgl3d help!
- From: green_man_2004 at yahoo.com
- Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 02:01:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
as i was trying to make a graphical interface with an output of 3d graphics
i have failed to run both guikit and mathgl3d packages at the same time.
do anybody have any information about this problem?
Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=10869]]
Prev by Date:
Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
Next by Date:
computing times and output display
Previous by thread:
RE: Colored Tick Labels?
Next by thread:
Re: Packages--guikit and mathgl3d help!