Mathematics Packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67024] Mathematics Packages
  • From: "MR" <marcinrak at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:09:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello

Is there a way to get a listing (preferably nicely organized such as in
a tree format) of all the packages which I can load into the
system...so, the standards Mathamatica packages plus any extra ones I
may have?  What about just the standard ones?

(ie, in Java the java website has a lovely reference on line for each
version with packages, class and finally their methods all organized
nicely and hierarchically...is such available somewhere for
mathematica?)

Thanks
mr