Re: <> doesn't work in filename in a batch mode ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67015] Re: [mg66980] <> doesn't work in filename in a batch mode ?
- From: "Christoph Lhotka" <lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:09:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
See also response to your second question... On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:27:11 -0400 (EDT) bar at ANTYSPAM.ap.krakow.pl wrote: > > When i used : > > dir = "/home/bar/TMP/"; > lists >> dir <> "filename.lst"; > > it works correctly in graphical mode (notebook) > When i try use it in batch mode ( math < file.m) > i obtained: > > Syntax::sntxf: "lists>>dir" cannot be followed by "<>"filename.lst";". > > > Why ? > > -- Mag. Christoph Lhotka -- University of Vienna / Institute for Astronomy mail. lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at