Re: How can I use multiple filename ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67014] Re: [mg66982] How can I use multiple filename ?
  • From: "Christoph Lhotka" <lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:09:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi!

Use Write instead of Put and it will work. Use OpenAppend and Write instead of
PutAppend, if you want to append something to a file.

Write a& Co works with stream objects. Don't forget to close them using
Close[]. For help see the Help Browser!

cl

hint1: Use OpenAppend instead of PutAppend
hint2: don´t forget to close the streams with close[]

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:27:20 -0400 (EDT)
 bar at ANTYSPAM.ap.krakow.pl wrote:
> Hi ,
>  When I try :
> For[i=1,i<10,
>     name="a"<>ToString[i];
>     i>>name;
>     i++];
>
> it doesn'w work
>
> Could  You help me ?

-- Mag. Christoph Lhotka --
University of Vienna / Institute for Astronomy
mail. lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at