Re: How can I use multiple filename ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67014] Re: [mg66982] How can I use multiple filename ?
- From: "Christoph Lhotka" <lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:09:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! Use Write instead of Put and it will work. Use OpenAppend and Write instead of PutAppend, if you want to append something to a file. Write a& Co works with stream objects. Don't forget to close them using Close. For help see the Help Browser! cl hint1: Use OpenAppend instead of PutAppend hint2: don´t forget to close the streams with close On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:27:20 -0400 (EDT) bar at ANTYSPAM.ap.krakow.pl wrote: > Hi , > When I try : > For[i=1,i<10, > name="a"<>ToString[i]; > i>>name; > i++]; > > it doesn'w work > > Could You help me ? > -- Mag. Christoph Lhotka -- University of Vienna / Institute for Astronomy mail. lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at