Re: Re: How to generate sections, subsections, etc. automatically?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67042] Re: [mg67013] Re: [mg66957] How to generate sections, subsections, etc. automatically?
- From: Ken Levasseur <klevasseur at mac.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 04:52:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200606070909.FAA23424@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wasn't aware of StylePrint when I wrote the following and it sounds
like it might streamline what I did, but here is my take on the
On Jun 7, 2006, at 5:09 AM, Christoph Lhotka wrote:
> See StylePrint in the Help Browser!
> On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 03:48:06 -0400 (EDT)
> "wandering.the.cosmos at gmail.com" <wandering.the.cosmos at gmail.com>
>> My code gives multiple output, each of which I wish to put under a
>> different section. Is it possible to generate a section within a
>> notebook automatically, without using the toolbar to do so?
> -- Mag. Christoph Lhotka --
> University of Vienna / Institute for Astronomy
> mail. lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
Prev by Date:
Re: Table through zero...strange
Next by Date:
NDSolve:StoppingTest in Algebraic Differential Equations
Previous by thread:
Re: How to generate sections, subsections, etc. automatically?
Next by thread:
calling mathematica from an external program