Re: calling mathematica from an external program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67067] Re: calling mathematica from an external program
- From: peregrine_falcon12 at hotmail.com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 04:54:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I found this function MLEvaluateString, but when I try to compile my program, I get an "unresolved external symbol" message, but I think I'm including all the necessary libraries. Does anyone know what library the function is defined in, and maybe what could be causing this message?