Re: calling mathematica from an external program

I found this function MLEvaluateString, but when I try to compile my
program, I get an "unresolved external symbol" message, but I think I'm
including all the necessary libraries. Does anyone know what library
the function is defined in, and maybe what could be causing this
message?