Re: Hiding Kernel into taskbar
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67137] Re: Hiding Kernel into taskbar
- From: "sashap" <pavlyk at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:53:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Go to menu Kernel :> "Kernel Configuration Options..." Select "Local", or whatever else kernel you do not want showing up, and click Edit. Select radio button "Advanced options", and in the fields arguments to MLOpen add -noicon. It should look like this: -LinkMode Launch -LinkName "MathKernel -mathlink -noicon" You will see no icon for the kernel anymore. Regards, Oleksandr Pavlyk Wolfram Research Inc. Mukhtar Bekkali wrote: > I know there is simple registry hack to hide Microsoft Outlook into > taskbar, I wonder if there similar one to hide Kernel since > 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time I have no use for it besides > clogging my already clogged window. Thanks.