  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67149] Llearning Mathematica
  • From: "Seo Ho Youn" <ysh7873 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:54:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, all.

I have been using Mathematica for about 5 years, but definitely I have a lot
to learn about Mathematica. I have been doing just what I needed to do,
simple tasks (such as drawing graphs and integration, etc). Recently, I feel
that I need to improve my Mathematica skills and want to use it as a
mathematical computer program not as a calculator, but I don't know how to
do so.

Could anybody give me advice? I would really appreciate it.

Seo Ho