Re: WITM - A web interface to Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67133] Re: WITM - A web interface to Mathematica
- From: "Dave (from the UK" <may-2006 at southminster-branch-line.org.uk>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:53:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I made a mess of the title - it should not haved included 'WITH', but
instead 'WITM', which is an acronym for Web Access to Mathematica.
I'd appreciate any feedback.
Prev by Date:
Re: Using Mathlink to export arrays
Next by Date:
Re: Using a list as a variable
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica doesn't know what it's doing.
Next by thread:
On-line Notebooks with structured text