Re: Mathematica doesn't know what it's doing.

Here is an example where the Mathematica approach to document structure does
not correspond to what I want.  If I decide to use the section grouping
provided with style sheets to place theorems in the hierarchical structure
of my document then I cannot place theorems at arbitrary depth in the
document structure.  For example, suppose I decide that my document will
have chapters organized into sections, and then theorems will be treated as
subsections.  Now, what happens if I come to realize that the current
concept would be better treated as two subsections?  My theorems are not
part of the subsections, they become peers of them.
--
http://www.mathematica-users.org/
http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/math/bmwcs/master.html