and then just feed in the particular values you want when you call it. You
could even make a, b and c optional arguments.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Akane Tendo [mailto:akane at netvisao.pt]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hello,

If I have a function f with options like:
Options[f]=[...,{pars->{a,b,c}}]
How can I change just one of 'pars' options ('a', 'b' or 'c')?
I tried to change, for example, 'a' to 'd' like this:
SetOptions[f,pars[[1]]->d]
But it didn't work.
I also tried to access the option:
Options[f,pars]
And the result is: {}
Does anyone know what am I doing wrong or if it's not possible at all to
have a list as an option?

Thank you!!