new slide template: how change?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67231] new slide template: how change?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:07:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This concerns a StyleSheet having a SlideShow environment.
When one clicks the button "New Slide" on the Create Slide Show palette,
a new slide appears that contains two cells: one with style
SlideShowHeader and the other with style Section (and with text "New
How can one specify, instead, that the second cell automatically created
on each slide has a different style -- say SlideShowSection? (I'm
assuming, of course, that the StyleSheet defines a SlideShowSection style.)
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
RE: Reordering limits for Plot3D
Next by Date:
Problems with the front end
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Determining continuity of regions/curves from inequalities
Next by thread:
Re: new slide template: how change?