a mahtematica newbie about FitResiduals question:
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67264] a mahtematica newbie about FitResiduals question:
- From: "William" <sunose at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:30:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
in mathematica ,I am learn the regression,.I see the help browser and
can't understand the
in the Statistics`LinearRegression` example of mathematica help
this example please see the picture URL:
what mean the SE? Standard Error?
how to calculate the SE? by given Objserved and Prdicted value?
I can get same result with the example SE result.
from Standard Error formula that Predicted value minus Observed value
or by Residual error and Standard Error relationship formula.
Prev by Date:
Find a function that fits two dimensional data
Next by Date:
Re: 3D plots
Previous by thread:
Re: Find a function that fits two dimensional data
Next by thread:
Re: a mahtematica newbie about FitResiduals question: