Re: How to generate sections, subsections, etc. automatically?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67267] Re: How to generate sections, subsections, etc. automatically?
- From: albert <awnl at arcor.de>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 03:25:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, > StylePrint turned out to be very useful. But I have a question: when I > try to add some computations between the Mathematica generated > sections, after pressing shift-enter the sections below that vanish -- > why is that so, and how do I prevent it? this is because by default all cells that are created by StylePrint have the Option CellAutoRewrite set to True. If you set this Option to False they will stay there. You can give this Option to StylePrint directly, e.g.: CellPrint["my header","Section",CellAutoOverwrite->False] hth albert