Division by Zero (Error Handling)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66950] Division by Zero (Error Handling)
- From: Bruce Colletti <vze269bv at verizon.net>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 03:47:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When dividing (elementwise) two matrices of similar dimension (e.g., A/B), zero-elements in B cause a "division by zero" error message. In such a case, regardless of numerator, I want the pair's ratio to be zero.
Without building a module that defines modified matrix division, how can I establish that whenever (throughout the notebook) division by zero occurs (regardless of numerator), that the result can be zero?
Prev by Date:
How to generate sections, subsections, etc. automatically?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: How to generate sections, subsections, etc. automatically?
Next by thread:
Re: Division by Zero (Error Handling)