Plot problem with overwritting: White background of text fields?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67343] Plot problem with overwritting: White background of text fields?
- From: "ben" <benjamin.friedrich at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:00:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I produced a plot with mathematica, which does not display correctly after saving it as eps: Some text becomes clipped at the upper edge or overwritten. Maybe this is due to some font substitution problem. The annoyances would be less severe if there would not be something like a white background rectangle beneath each text field, which overwrittes neighbouring text. Any suggestions are welcome! Bye Ben