Plot problem with overwritting: White background of text fields?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67343] Plot problem with overwritting: White background of text fields?
- From: "ben" <benjamin.friedrich at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:00:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I produced a plot with mathematica,
which does not display correctly after saving it as eps:
Some text becomes clipped at the upper edge or
overwritten. Maybe this is due to some font substitution problem.
The annoyances would be less severe if there would not be
something like a white background rectangle beneath each
text field, which overwrittes neighbouring text.
Any suggestions are welcome!
Prev by Date:
Re: using a previous result
Next by Date:
Re: SetAccuracy formatting question
Previous by thread:
Re: Help: ratio of integral of f(x)^2 to square of integral of f(x)
Next by thread:
Re: matrix substitution-> theta1 minimal Pisot quotient group