Re: SetAccuracy formatting question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67353] Re: [mg67314] SetAccuracy formatting question
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:01:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200606180912.FAA03172@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
From reading the help file, it appears the NumberForm function is not
obeying it's help browser description. Normally, setting the
ExponentFunction option of NumberForm to Function[Null] makes it print
every number without scientific notation. That does not work on your
number. I suggest filing a bug report.
On 6/18/06, kalymereau at yahoo.fr <kalymereau at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi Group
> With SetAccuracy[0.5,3] I get 0.50, which is what I want
> However with SetAccuracy[0.001,3] I get 0 x 10^-3, whereas I would like
> to get 0.00
> How to force the result I want ?
> Thanks !
Prev by Date:
Plot problem with overwritting: White background of text fields?
Next by Date:
Re: matrix substitution-> theta1 minimal Pisot quotient group
Previous by thread:
SetAccuracy formatting question
Next by thread:
Re: Re: SetAccuracy formatting question