Re: linux front end tutorial

Hey guys,
Thanks very much for all your tips.
I've been away at a conference for a week,
so I just checked all the responses now.
Sure enough, more than a week later,
I found the numlock on.
Also, the two different enter keys act very differently.
I will also look up the other references and print them out,
but I am already past the place where I was hung up.
Thanks Again.
Jim Graber