  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67440] Listing ALL Options for a mathematica Function
  • From: "MR" <marcinrak at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 05:28:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone

I was wondering what is the methods which I can employ to obtain an
ENTIRE listing of all the Options for a mathematica function.

For example, the function MovieContourPlot in Graphics`Animation has as
an option ColorFunction.  However,

Options[MovieContourPlot] doesn't return that value, and neither does
Options[Animation]

of which MovieContourPlot is a function

Thanks
mr