- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67444] Re: $Post
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 03:19:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Bruce Colletti schrieb:
> $Post = N displays all numeric output in digit form. Thus, sqrt(2) appears as 1.4142.
> Likewise, $Post = If[MatrixQ@#, MatrixForm@#] & causes all matrices to appear as matrices.
> Unfortunately, I don't see how to establish both at once. How would I do this?
does not do what you expect?
To get results close to the exact values in less trivial cases, I would recommend N[If[...],16] instead of N at If[...].
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
NIntegrate's Method ->Oscillatory option
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Listing ALL Options for a mathematica Function