Viewing animations also on RealTime3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67477] Viewing animations also on RealTime3D
- From: "Narasimham" <mathma18 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:51:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to get combined viewing of Display of motion AND Change
of ViewPoint e.g.,
A line rotating in a vertical plane with uniform speed or a
pendulum oscillating in a vertical plane or great circle dynamic
orbits on a sphere
1)ViewPoint varied around its plane of rotation for lateral view in
RealTime3D using a mouse and
2) When several time separated frames are already made by animation?
i.e., without resorting to a direct SpinShow?
I wish to be able to see a point moving on a great circle of a sphere
from all sides. Motion on the invisible side could be made visible by
motion of the gripped mouse. The SpinShow can be controlled. That would
be useful and quite a fun too.
Thanks in advance.
The following as it is does not work.
<< Graphics`Animation`; << RealTime3D` ;
Prev by Date:
Re: Listing ALL Options for a mathematica Function
Next by Date:
RE: Getting Color *names* as strings?
Previous by thread:
Re: Getting Color *names* as strings?
Next by thread:
RE: Viewing animations also on RealTime3D