RE: Viewing animations also on RealTime3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67527] RE: [mg67477] Viewing animations also on RealTime3D
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:10:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Lakshmi,
Try my TaggedCells package available at
http://web.telia.com/~u31815170/Mathematica/! With this you can change the
ViewPoint during the display of a RealTime3D animation. (The animations are
dynamically Kernel-controlled, not FrontEnd controlled as normal
animations.)
But please note that this is a BETA version, still with some bugs.
The RemoveDoublets filter used for RealTime3D is superfluous for Mathematica
5.1 and 5.2 (thanks Yuri!), but it does not hurt.
I will correct some errors in the commands EvaluateWithTaggedCellButton,
InterruptButton and InterruptWithTaggedCellButton in the next version,
coming soon.
I am grateful for any test pilot (on your own risk!) checking and commenting
the package, and will make a new announcement to MathGroup when a more final
package is available.

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net