RE:Using Notebooks to write packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67525] RE:Using Notebooks to write packages?
- From: abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:10:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Steven, If you evaluate any function before loading your package, you'll have the shadow problem. the simplest thing to do is to restart the kernel and reload your package then calling your function. It works with me, what about you? Lian Link to the forum page for this post: http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=11467#p11467 Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=11467]]