RE:Using Notebooks to write packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67525] RE:Using Notebooks to write packages?
- From: abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:10:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you evaluate any function before loading your package, you'll have the shadow problem. the simplest thing to do is to restart the kernel and reload your package then calling your function.
It works with me, what about you?
Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=11467]]
Prev by Date:
Re: Integrate the Multivariate normal distribution
Next by Date:
RE:creating packages of my own.
Previous by thread:
Re: Using Notebooks to write packages?
Next by thread:
RE: Pen Lift for FlybackTrace erasure