RE:creating packages of my own.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg67526] RE:creating packages of my own.
  • From: abdou.oumaima at
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:10:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello Bill Rowe,

I tried to use your method but does not work with my package. I posted one new topic in this forum still without answer till now. I need badly to resolve this problem with my package, because I can not evaluate all functions inside my package.

What to do please.
Need help
Any one can Help

Link to the forum page for this post: