RE:creating packages of my own.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67526] RE:creating packages of my own.
- From: abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:10:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Bill Rowe, I tried to use your method but does not work with my package. I posted one new topic in this forum still without answer till now. I need badly to resolve this problem with my package, because I can not evaluate all functions inside my package. What to do please. Need help Any one can Help Lian Link to the forum page for this post: http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=11466#p11466 Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=11466]]