NSolve and array
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64714] NSolve and array
- From: "behnam.kia at gmail.com" <behnam.kia at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 04:11:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi every body. I have a problem with mathematica and I would be very
glad if some one helps me.
The problem is that I find the roots of polynomial by NSolve and I
want to put the results in an array for further manipulation, but I do
not know how can I do it. More precisely I want to return the results
of NSolve to an array or similary list.
Would you please help me?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Editing a Palette Notebook
Previous by thread:
Re: Fourier Transforms
Next by thread:
Re: NSolve and array