Editing a Palette Notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64723] Editing a Palette Notebook
- From: "Jung-Tsung Shen" <jushen at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 04:11:41 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I would like to edit a palette notebook. Every time I opened the
notebook, via either double-clicking or within Mathematica, I was
presented the palette window, instead of the content of the notebook.
I have quickly searched the "Help" browser, but didn't find the
information. I would appreciate if someone can give me some pointers.
Prev by Date:
NSolve and array
Next by Date:
Re: Q: How do I format text within a cell of GridBox?
Previous by thread:
Re: NSolve and array
Next by thread:
Re: Editing a Palette Notebook