Re: Live 3D plots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64734] Re: Live 3D plots?
- From: José Carlos Santos <jcsantos at fc.up.pt>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:04:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 01-03-2006 9:24, yaroslavvb at gmail.com wrote: > Someone mentioned that Mathematica 5 has ability to do Live 3D plots > (so that you can rotate the graph interactively), but I can't seem to > find that option, does anyone know the command? Use LiveGraphics3D: http://wwwvis.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~kraus/LiveGraphics3D/ Best regards, Jose Carlos Santos