Re: Live 3D plots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64731] Re: Live 3D plots?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:04:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, <<RealTime3D` or try MathGL3d from http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mathgl3dv3/ or the commercial 4.0 version. Regards Jens <yaroslavvb at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:du3p82$j78$1 at smc.vnet.net... | Someone mentioned that Mathematica 5 has ability to do Live 3D plots | (so that you can rotate the graph interactively), but I can't seem to | find that option, does anyone know the command? |