Re: Derivation of Sums of Functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64790] Re: Derivation of Sums of Functions
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:28:22 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jochen Haller schrieb: > Hello! > > Sorry for this question but I am a beginner in Mathematica. > > How to derivate sums of functions in M5? > > Greats > JH > Hi Jochen, Do you think of D[f[x]+g[x],x] --> f'[x]+g'[x] ?