Digital Electronics using Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64795] Digital Electronics using Mathematica
  • From: Renan <renan.birck at>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:28:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I would like to know if is there some way to use Mathematica as a way to
develop Digital Electronics circuits?

Reason is, I want to use the graphing features of Mathematica together
with digital electronics.

I would need  "models" for clock/frequency sources, basic logic gates
(AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR, buffer) and for flip-flops.

Any packages?