Digital Electronics using Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64795] Digital Electronics using Mathematica
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:28:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to know if is there some way to use Mathematica as a way to
develop Digital Electronics circuits?
Reason is, I want to use the graphing features of Mathematica together
with digital electronics.
I would need "models" for clock/frequency sources, basic logic gates
(AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR, buffer) and for flip-flops.
Prev by Date:
Re: Derivation of Sums of Functions
Next by Date:
Re: simplifying a summation / integral
Previous by thread:
Re: Nonlinear Fit of Complex functions
Next by thread: