Re: No mesh with Graphics3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64780] Re: [mg64738] No mesh with Graphics3D
  • From: gardyloo <gardyloo at>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:27:53 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, Giurrero,

I don't know how it works, but this question came up several years ago,
and the solution is to use EdgeForm[] as another argument to the
plotting function. In your case, try this:

Grafico1 = SphericalPlot3D[{Evaluate[Abs[SphericalHarmonicY[2, 1, theta, phi]]], EdgeForm[]},

   {theta, 0, Pi/2}, {phi, 0, 2*Pi}]

Best of luck!