Re: Plot of smooth function results in wildlyfluctuating graph?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64802] Re: [mg64794] Plot of smooth function results in wildlyfluctuating graph?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 02:35:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I could of course do soemthing like ListPlot[Table[...]] but
> that is unsatisfactory and just not smooth enough. Is there a
> way to get Plot to use a different way of evaluating the
> function (I guess the error must be in there) in order to get
> a good result?
There are a number of options to Plot that help you generate smooth plots.
You can see them with Options[Plot] and the useful ones for your purposes
are PlotDivision, MaxBend & PlotPoints.
Prev by Date:
Re: Derivation of Sums of Functions
Next by Date:
Re: simplifying a summation / integral
Previous by thread:
Re: three column output
Next by thread:
Trouble with tables