Mathematica Link for Excel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64848] Mathematica Link for Excel
  • From: actuary at mchsi.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 03:19:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm try to use the "Copy/Paste" features of Mathematice Link for Excel.
 When I past a list of numerical values produced by Mathematica into a
Excel spreadsheet column of cells, every n'th cell contains the value
preceded by a slash.  While I can manually delete the slash, I would
like to know how to avoid producing them in the first place.

Thanks.

Larry