mathematica to word
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64825] mathematica to word
- From: asliman at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 03:18:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i am a physics student. personally i use mathematica to do calculation.
Now i need to make a report and most of the formula and picture is on
the mathematica notebook. so i prefer to use mathematica to generate a
Then how can i transform my report on the mathematica notebook form
into any text processor so that the formula will not disppeared?
i have read some articles here and i found that the only way is to use
tex. unfortunately i don't know how to use tex. So, do you guys have
any other methods?
Prev by Date:
Mathematica Link for Excel
Next by Date:
Re: Multiple application of LinearFilter
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica Link for Excel
Next by thread:
Re: mathematica to word