mathematica to word
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64825] mathematica to word
- From: asliman at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 03:18:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i am a physics student. personally i use mathematica to do calculation. Now i need to make a report and most of the formula and picture is on the mathematica notebook. so i prefer to use mathematica to generate a report. Then how can i transform my report on the mathematica notebook form into any text processor so that the formula will not disppeared? i have read some articles here and i found that the only way is to use tex. unfortunately i don't know how to use tex. So, do you guys have any other methods? Thanks!