Re: MatrixForm to JPG

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64888] Re: MatrixForm to JPG
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 05:01:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thank you for the reply.

I have always used your approach, but it now falls short because the image
quality isn't good enough.

If there is a way (in a Mathematica session) to convert the MatrixForm
output to a graphic G, then I could use Export[..., G,
ImageResolution->X...] to produce a quality graphic.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.