Re: MatrixForm to JPG

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64891] Re: MatrixForm to JPG
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 06:11:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

My last reply omitted the following.

Copying the MatrixForm output as a metafile and then (in Word) doing a Paste
As Special (metafile) gives the disired crisp image.

Unfortunately, those who don't have the Mathematica fonts on their machine
can't see the image (installing these fonts on their machines is not an

The only solution I can see is that described in my last reply:  converting
the MatrixForm output to a graphic within the Mathematica session.  But
anything that works (subject to the conditions described) is most welcome.