Re: Re: General--Making the DisplayFormula style in ArticleModern look like Traditional

On Mar 6, 2006, at 5:02 AM, Paul Abbott wrote:

> I thought that all readers of TMJ had access to the Notebooks. Is that
> not correct?

If I am a "second hand reader" - that is I am not a subscriber and
someone gives me a photocopy -, I will not have access to the Notebooks.

János

--------
"At a risk of being called sexist, ageist and French, if you put
multimedia, a leather skirt and lipstick on a grandmother and take her
to a night club, she's still not going to get lucky."
-- Jean Louis Gassee (of Be) on Windows 2000 being "multimedia."