Re: mathematica to word

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64949] Re: mathematica to word
  • From: Mike <m.HoneychurcNOSPAMh at>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 01:00:55 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Not so long ago in this newsgroup Paul Abbott provided a link to some
examples of reports and dissertations (from his department?) written
entirely in Mathematica. It would certainly be the preferred option unless
their was a specific requirement to prepare it in Word. If you do a quick
search you should be able to find that link or if Paul reads this he may
provide it again.