Re: mathematica to word
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64928] Re: mathematica to word
- From: "asliman at gmail.com" <asliman at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 00:59:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Previously, i used MathType to type formula in Word ,which was a horrible experience! Now, i have followed the advises to write my report on mathmatica notebook. yup, i find it quite convenience since i can copy and paste my previous formulas in other notebooks. Thanks guys. i still have some question: 1.is that any chance that the report on the notebook can look like the papers on the science journal? i find that the greek alphabets looks a little odd. 2. i tried to use go2pdf.exe to transfer my report to pdf file but the greek alphebets disappeared. So, how can i transfer without any problems? Thanks!