Re: mathematica to word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64928] Re: mathematica to word
  • From: "asliman at gmail.com" <asliman at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 00:59:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Previously, i used MathType to type formula in Word ,which was a
horrible experience!

Now, i have followed the advises to  write my report on mathmatica
notebook. yup, i find it quite convenience since i can copy and paste
my previous formulas in other notebooks. Thanks guys.

i still have some question:

1.is that any chance that the report on the notebook can look like the
papers on the science journal? i find that the greek alphabets looks a
little odd.

2. i tried to use go2pdf.exe to transfer my report to pdf file but the
greek alphebets disappeared. So, how can i transfer without any
problems?

Thanks!