- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64992] Import[file,"Table"] ????
- From: "Maurits Haverkort" <Haverkort at ph2.uni-koeln.de>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:15:26 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200603080600.BAA03158@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a file consisting of a table of numbers, where the coloms are
seperated by spaces and the rows by newlines.
Lets say I have col colums and row rows in my file.
If I use the commond Import[file,"Table"] I get in mathematica a list of
lenght two. The first entety is a list of length col, the second of lenght
I would like to get a matrix of dimensions [col,row], how can I correct
Thanks in advace,
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot derivative
Next by Date:
DelaunayTriangulation and Quadrangulation
Previous by thread:
Re: Compile Fourier (2)
Next by thread:
Re: Import[file,"Table"] ????