Content and Presentation MathML
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64971] Content and Presentation MathML
- From: DavidT <dtausky at tausky.ca>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:15:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I paste a presentation MathML of the expression â?«x dx, although Mathematica correctly displays it, the expression can not be really processed (shift+enter) and I get an error. Also, if I try to use XML`MathML`MathMLToExpression["<math xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML'><mrow><mo>∫</mo><mi>x</mi><mo>⁢</mo><mrow><mo>ⅆ</mo><mi>x</mi></mrow></mrow></math>"] I get an error. The error message is complaining the expression is not complete. If I paste a mixed MathML (Presentation and Content) it works fine. Is there a way to make Mathematica accept only presentation MathML? In expressions like x+y it accepts presentation only MathML and works fine but not with the integral example, although the expression is correctly displayed.