first variation of the functional

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64991] first variation of the functional
  • From: ramesh gupta burela <ramesh_burela3 at>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:15:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear members,

I Ramesh Gupta, PhD student of Aerospace Department,
Indian Institute of Science,
INDIA. our institute having licence version of

i would like to know how to get the first variation of
the functional.
As I came to know that command like "EulerEquations"
can generate Differential
equations, but i am expecting the boundry/natuaral
conditions also, which are the by-products
of first variation of the functional.

please mail me as early as possible.

thanks in advance,

  B. Ramesh Gupta
  phD, Aerospace Department,
IISc, Bngalore, INDIA.
ph: 080-22932438 (Dept)
cell: 09242844936

#23/2, 3rd cross
Bangalore. INDIA

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to