Re: Mathematica and Education

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64974] Re: [mg64934] Mathematica and Education
  • From: "fizzy" <fizzycist at knology.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:15:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank You David......but let me re-iterate a point I've made before......I
really feel that the Wolfram people owe a strong debt of gratitude to the
mathgroup people.....I would have given up on Mathematica on my initial
encounter because I just couldnt work thru the nuances or non-documented
methods which you need to actually do a lot of the work.....I always wonder
how many others feel the same.....

Long Live Mathematica and may it give Endless Pleasure and Assistance to all
its Users....and, of course, continue to help all those like myself who have
difficulty with math....

Jerry  Blimbaum