How to get page breaks to work for printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65012] How to get page breaks to work for printing
  • From: "Diana Mecum" <diana.mecum at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:15:53 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can someone please tell me how to insert a page break for printing? I
inserted a PageBreakBelow statement, but it did not seem to relate to
the printed page.

I have a line of comment which I want to print above a plot. Without a
page break, the comment line prints on the previous page to the plot,
and this makes reading the article confusing.

Thanks,

Diana M.