How to get page breaks to work for printing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65012] How to get page breaks to work for printing
- From: "Diana Mecum" <diana.mecum at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:15:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone please tell me how to insert a page break for printing? I inserted a PageBreakBelow statement, but it did not seem to relate to the printed page. I have a line of comment which I want to print above a plot. Without a page break, the comment line prints on the previous page to the plot, and this makes reading the article confusing. Thanks, Diana M.