Re: General--Making the DisplayFormula style in ArticleModern look like Traditional

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65010] Re: General--Making the DisplayFormula style in ArticleModern look like Traditional
  • From: alexander.vorobiev at gmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:15:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I just use arXiv stylesheet and palette to typeset my homeworks. It is
available at

http://www.wrel.co.uk/solutions/publishing/stylearxiv.html

The result looks very professional.

Note that there is a small bug in the stylesheet with numbered
formulas, you'll have to edit it to correct counter name (it was
discussed in the group in the past).

Alex