Re: Mathematica and Education

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65038] Re: Mathematica and Education
  • From: "Matt" <anonmous69 at>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:57:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I totally agree with you.  I used to worry about such things as "I
should never do anything in Mathematica unless I have first
demonstrated I can do it via hand calculation on paper" until I read
this 'dialogue' on Theodore Gray's website: .  It hits upon many of
the points presented in this thread in a very compelling way.