Re: Mathematica and Education

"David Park" said:

"Theodore Gray has provided us with the wonderful
notebook interface. You can have titles, sections, text cells,
equations and
diagrams. It's the style of textbooks, reports and research papers."

I currently do my homeworks/reports using Scientific word, and if I
need to post some results from Mathematica (a plot or some
calculation), I cut/paste the result in.  I found this a little easier
actually for typesetting a report with lots of Mathematics in it, but
this is only becuase I am more familiar with SW for writing reports
with, with its short cuts etc...

I'd like to spend more time to learn more how to typeset full reports
in Mathematica, I think that would be easier than the way I currently
do it.

How good is Mathematica Latex output? Can one write a PhD thesis all in
Mathematica for example? any examples on the net of this being done to
look at?

Nasser