Re: C program

Hi Balazs,

> I wrote a program in C program language (C code) and this
> program reads the parameters from an other file (parameter
> file). I would like to running the C code from Mathematica,
> but it does not work, because the program does not read the
> parameters from parameter file. I do not understand it
> because the C code and the parameter file operate together!
> What is the problem? Could anyone help me?
> Thank you very much!

If you are specifying the full path to your parameter file, then I couldn't
begin to guess.

For example, while your program may be in the search path, the parameter
file probably won't be.

To fix this, you can do either of
Run["C.exe c:\Path\to\Parameter\file"]

Or
	SetDirectory["c:/Path/to/Parameter/file"]
	Run["c.exe"]

Regards,

Dave.