Re: C program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65025] Re: [mg65008] C program
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:57:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I wrote a program in C program language (C code) and this
> program reads the parameters from an other file (parameter
> file). I would like to running the C code from Mathematica,
> but it does not work, because the program does not read the
> parameters from parameter file. I do not understand it
> because the C code and the parameter file operate together!
> What is the problem? Could anyone help me?
> Thank you very much!
If you are specifying the full path to your parameter file, then I couldn't
begin to guess.
For example, while your program may be in the search path, the parameter
file probably won't be.
To fix this, you can do either of
Prev by Date:
Re: How to get page breaks to work for printing
Next by Date:
Graphics Text background problem
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: