Re: C program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65025] Re: [mg65008] C program
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:57:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Balazs, > I wrote a program in C program language (C code) and this > program reads the parameters from an other file (parameter > file). I would like to running the C code from Mathematica, > but it does not work, because the program does not read the > parameters from parameter file. I do not understand it > because the C code and the parameter file operate together! > What is the problem? Could anyone help me? > Thank you very much! If you are specifying the full path to your parameter file, then I couldn't begin to guess. For example, while your program may be in the search path, the parameter file probably won't be. To fix this, you can do either of Run["C.exe c:\Path\to\Parameter\file"] Or SetDirectory["c:/Path/to/Parameter/file"] Run["c.exe"] Regards, Dave.