C program

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65008] C program
  • From: Konnyu Balazs <konnyu at>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:15:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi group,

I wrote a program in C program language (C code) and this program reads the
parameters from an other file (parameter file). I would like to running the C
code from Mathematica, but it does not work, because the program does not read
the parameters from parameter file. I do not understand it because the C code
and the parameter file operate together! What is the problem? Could anyone help
Thank you very much!

Balazs Konnyu
Eotvos Lorand University