Re: how can I import my datas in excel to mathematica and then do calculations on them?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65052] Re: how can I import my datas in excel to mathematica and then do calculations on them?
- From: "Steven Shippee" <droukas at comcast.net>
- Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:59:12 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please describe your excel spreadsheet in a bit more detail. For example, is it a workbook, with multiple sheets (and formulae)? Or is it all one worksheet? Steven Shippee slshippee at comcast dot net "deniz10" <denizekz at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:duudei$hvq$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Dear members, i've just signed up to this group to get your ideas about > my problem, First of all i'm a mathematic engineering student in > university and this is about my graduation project. > To summarize, > i have over 3650 datas in my excel files, they are datas of each day > past 10 years, i should import this to mathematica to do some > calculations, i 'll find increment or decrement percentage of each day > according to the next day, i almost need to have 3649 calculations, > can't do it without mathematica :) but i can't even import those datas > ? > does any of you have any kind of idea, i'll gratefull if you help me. >